bad news

So so sorry for you. Am shedding many tears for you at this hard time. Look after yourself. Xxx

Oh my goodnes Tinsel I was so upset to read this! Thinking of you! Xxxxxxx

Am so sorry for ur loss lovely, will remember u in my prayers xxx

oh my goodness tinsel, just seen this!

why is life so cruel, did you find out at your 12 wk scan?

so so sorry, i know first hand how devastating that feeling is, sending you so many hugs xxx

My Nuchal scan was due today - I found out yesterday at a 'reassurance scan' (following some tiny worrying symptoms at the weekend) when I should have been exactly 12 weeks.

yes pretty much same thing happened to me , my first mc.
it was at the eau but my 12 wk scan was in 2 days!
oooh sweetheart , have replied to your other thread, pm me if you need anything at all xxxx

So so sorry hun. I know what you're going through. Sadly it happens way too often. Hope you and OH can be strong for each other. :hug::hug:

I am truly so so sorry. I hope you and your oh have all the support you need to get through this. My thoughts are with you xx

I'm soo sorry Tinselcat - I've been through exactly the same myself and so my heart goes out to you, pm me anytime if you need a rant. You may not be the same, but I spent ages looking for a blame to make me feel better, even emailed my new deoderant company!! , please don't do this as nothing you did or didn't do will have caused this, and moving on and starting to feel better, because you will feel better, can't happen while you do this. Sednding you a hug X

Oh honey just saw this. I'm gutted for you, so sorry.

Take care and sending you :hugs: xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this, sending love and hugs :hugs:x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back