bad mother?

katiee24

Reaction score
does it make me a bad mother for wanting to go round town for my husbands birthday? NOT DRINKING OBVIOUSLY.. but is it still bad?

Erm nope :) I was out at the weekend till 230am I think as long as you dont completely knacker yourself out and dont drink think you will be fine :) I did feel a bit bad though but there is no need xxx

no im gonna be extra careful & make sure nobody bumps into me or anything and stick to orange juice :)

no wayyyy!! i havent been out yet as im in bed by 9 lol
but hey! aslong as ur up for it, id party all night ;) hehe xxx

Not at all Hun let's face it we won't have the time wen all our babies r here!! X

Not at all! I was at a festival the other weekend and I had loads of fun watching drunk people making fools of themselves haha! xD Don't beat yourself up about it as like you say, you're not drinking so no one can judge xx

no x x i went on my best friends hen weekend wasnt drinking either but had a great time. wouldnt of missed it for the world xx

no! dont worry once ur family and friends get drunk theyll be like a protective wall round you :lol: barging anyone away that dares to enter your space hahaha xx

I go to a local open mic once a week (its run by a friend) to have a jam, play some tunes and POSSIBLY have 1 rum n coke (not every week) its fine! We are pregnant, not 90! lol

no not at all! I went on a hen weekend when I was in the 3rd trimester!!! I didnt drink, and people dont smoke in clubs and bars anymore so I dont see the harm! Just listen to your body and go home when you feel too tired.

Why should it be? You still have a right to a life! Have a great time!

Nah bloody enjoy yourself - I just wish I had the energy to go out at the moment!!!!!

You're pregnant not dead and are entitled to a social life. I know some folks get sniffy about seeing an obviously PG woman on a night out but I say they can stuff it up their jumper. It's not like you are drinking heavily and out every night. Go out and have a blast.

I can't add to what everyone else said!

go out and have a good time..... x x x

thank you girls!! first i felt bad but sod it.. i know my baby will be safe.. its now just trying to find something nice to wear that fits :( haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back