Bad me....

BabyGagasMum

Reaction score
You know it dawned on me last night that I hadnt been on here for a while. Shocking!

I'm finally in 3rd tri! And more pregnant than I have ever been :shock:

During the pregnancy I've had tests and swabs every 2 weeks to see if I will go into prem labour for any reason. A 22 weeks the ffn(premature labour) test was positive, but apparently recent sex makes it goes positive, so I think that was our reason! :rotfl:

We got a positive again this week though, but we can't blame anything :shrug: so I am having another scan to check my measurements to see if someones making a move.

I so hope not, we've got this far! And midwife says I can have a water birth if I get to term :D which would be the icing on the cake.

Hope you are all good, I'm off to catch up! Xx

In that case, welcome back! Your daughter is cute lol. Hope this baby stays in a while longer so you can get your water birth.

Hope baby stays put for allot longer yet! x

Welcome back :yay:

I'm glad you have got this far and I hope LO stays put a little while longer x

hello again, i had the ffn test with my 4th after i had my 3rd prem it said positive at 31 weeks but i never went into labour till 39 weeks, they never gave me them with my 5th as they said i wasn;t at high risk then with this one I am again no idea why anyway i got negatives with both tests i have had in this pregnancy first one made me panic a bit thinking well it was opposite last time but that 1st one was 7 weeks ago and then last one was the other day and i actually think that i will have no problem this time. I hope you are ;like me and have a full termer after a premmie.

Me too mumofmany! It's funny I am first to say to someone don't panic, but when it comes to me I'm like eeeeek :rotfl:

omg i cant believe youre 30 weeks :love::love: am so excited for you! really hope you get your water birth too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back