Bad few days...

Thanks girls :) yeah im leaving work in 2 weeks whooop lol. So im taking 3 weeks hol then start mat leave....docs orders to take it early :)

looking forward to the nice weather and tidying my gardens up :D

xx

Phew glad you are ok - let us know what the other tests and scan say xx

thanks hun. yeah im in on monday so we'll go from there, then growth scans every 2-3 weeks from now on

xx

:hug: so glad its not preeclampsia! Bet you were relieved.

:yay: for early mat leave too!

Enjoy chilling out in the sunshine :)

thanks girls :)

I know cant wait to chill at home and get the house all ready :) hope ur all feeling fab :)

xx

keep us posted soon as you can hun, really hope everything is ok with you and don't worry! the docs/mw's know what they're doing, like tiny said, they've seen all sorts thousands of times! thinking of you xxxx

Def put your feet up and enjoy being at home early !

sorting your garden out :shock: i think not missy, your supposed to be resting, says the lass who finds it impossible to rest :lol:

I'm pleased your ok chick, get some rest eh xx

I agree - make the most of the resting time you can get, life wont be the same ever again once bubs is here! :)

I mean sitting on the grass and pullin up the weeds ect etc lol hahaha dont worry toon im gunna be a proper lazy arse for next few week and i cant wait.

Just need to get monday outta the way and then all the growth scans....just want her here now.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back