Swollen Fingers

Jessika

Reaction score
Is this normal?? I know all i do is moan!! Don't really want to call MW as ahe already think i am a hypercondriac (spelling sorry)

I had to take my rings off about a week ago, every morning i wake up and they are very swollen and painful - sometimes with pins and needles - they seem ok during the day and just swell up while i'm asleep

what d'you reckon??

I noticed last week that my wedding finger was throbbing in the night and my engagement ring has started to cut into the skin making it very red and sore so I have to remove my rings at night.
Going to ask my midwife about it next week at my appointment.

With all my other pregnancies I have had to take off my wedding ring around the 29 weeks mark too. This time for some reason I havnt been swollen at all and can only presume its because a/ ive only put on 6lbs in the whole pregnancy cos I lost a stone in the first few weeks, and b/ I get an awful lot of rest as my children are much older and able to help.

So dont worry, just make sure you keep an eye that you dont get all puffy round your face ankles...if you do its always best to double check with your midwife and get your BP checked and urine.

Mwah x

Ragna aka....6 days overdue of MK Grrrrrr.

if your hands get swollen you are suppost to check it out - because it can be caused by your blood pressure. never feel like you are bothering your midwife - the health of your baby comes first and that's what they are there for

keep us posted xx

Hello

This is so wierd cuz i had to take my rings off around 25 weeks and the doc told me as long as i can still slid them on then im fine (when theyve been off for a day). But when i told this other doc as i had to switch cuz mine doesnt deliver he said that its normal and not to worry. I even told him they wont go past my knuckles!!, and yesterday i put on my watch that i just got fixed and it was so tight on my wrists it left marks on them, which a few days ago it was fine.
So im gonna ask on Monday at my next appointmant cuz she was away so maybe she can give me a better explaination.

Don't you hate how everyone tells you something different and there all suppost to tell you the same things as they all are doctors? :evil: lol

Well sorry i couldnt help much but if i know something different ill be sure to post.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back