Bad car accident last night.........so scared

SoObsessed

Reaction score
I had someone drive into the side of me last night. Hit drivers side front and rear doors full on at about 30 miles per hour. I had all my family including my mum in the car.
Everyone is a bit battered and bruised and I've fractured a few ribs, otherwise we are extremely lucky.
My little golf stood up well to the big 4x4 with bull bars that hit us.
I've got an appointment booked in the early pregnancy unit on Wednesday. I'm terrified that something bad has happened.

Aww, what a worry for you. Sending hugs and hope everything is ok on Wednesday xx

Oh no, that's awful! Try not to worry, the womb is a very protective place and if you have no other indications of a problem I'm sure everything will be fine. Did they not check baby when you were at the hospital? xx

Oh no, that's awful! Try not to worry, the womb is a very protective place and if you have no other indications of a problem I'm sure everything will be fine. Did they not check baby when you were at the hospital? xx

The hospital were useless to be honest. Only got the EPU appointment because I went to the maternity unit and asked x

Ah, well I'm sure they'll check you over properly, I found our EPU great! Good luck for Wednesday xx

Oh no, what a nightmare. Fingers crossed all is ok at your scan and I hope your ribs heal quickly x

Soobsessed - I'm sorry you had to go through that. I had an accident in my previous pregnancy and all was fine- still good to get the reassurance though I'm sure you and will be all ok :) xx

Oh no! How scary, but glad you're all ok. Hope your scan goes well on Wednesday x

Good luck for Wednesday xx the womb is a very protective environment and baby is well cushioned xx

How awful, I will be thinking of you on Wednesday. I hope all is ok x

Baby is well cushioned in there, I hope your all ok. Hope everything goes well in epu as well xx

How awful hun im sure everything will be fine but gd ur getting checked out

I passed out outside our house 10days before i had my daughter fell full force on to my bump i freaked out but as others have sed baby is well cushioned but it was gd to get the reassurance xx

Hope all is well at your scan today xx

As expected I'm earlier than my dates suggest. Couldn't see a heart beat but the gestational sac is in the correct place. Took bloods tidah, more on Friday and another scan in 2 weeks x

You were quite late for AF before you got a bfp weren't you? So makes sense, but good news you have a sac xx you'll see baby next time xx

Hey hun glad it went ok , at least they coukd see the sac, how many weeks did they say you were hun ?
I remember you were very late after AF to get your Bfp :)

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back