Bad car accident last night.........so scared

They are concerned that HCG is too high to not have anything in the gestational sac.......twins??? Ectopic??? Not sure what they are thinking now but I've been asked to attend the gynae ward straight away x

Hope everything turns out ok for you xx

They are concerned that HCG is too high to not have anything in the gestational sac.......twins??? Ectopic??? Not sure what they are thinking now but I've been asked to attend the gynae ward straight away x

Let us know how you get on, fingers crossed I'm sure all will be ok xx

Keep us updated hun, hope you get to see your baby on that scan soon x

Just seen this! Oh my I hope you're okay! How scary. I'm sure baby is fine they're so well cushioned in there and very little xxx I hope you make a speedy recovery you poor thing xxx

Just catching up, keep us updated whenyou find out more, hope youre keeping well x

So was seen by a consultant who wasn't concerned at all. Who knows why beta Hcg was high but if it doubles by Friday they are happy then a repeat scan on 29th. Fingers crossed xxx

Last edited:
Fingers, toes, legs, arms i have it all crossed for you!

Aww hun what a scary time for you, we are all here for you my lovely :)

Xxxxxxx

Beta Hcg had raised by more than 60% so drs are happy. Just need to wait for scan on 29th to find out exactly how many weeks I am.
My weeks got worse when I found out that a very close friend was killed in a car crash on Wednesday morning. I'm so devastated and desperately trying not to get too stressed x

Oh my word, I'm so sorry Hun. Try and have a chilled out weekend xx

Good news about your pregnancy xx
So sorry about your friend, take care xx

Gosh, what awful news about your friend too. I'm so sorry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member