Bad Baaaaaad Momma

aramintalovegrove

Reaction score
Took DS to nottingham city centre after school today to have a go at the open air ice skating as he really wanted to go last year, I thought it would be a really christmassy expierience with the german market at night and thought we could make a tradition of it.

He was rearing to go once we got there and I told him what the suprise was....but as soon as he got on the ice he lost all his confidence and clung to the sides bawling his eyes out, on the two times he got a little confidence to move more than a snails pace he fell over and hurt himself :( :doh: :cry:

I asked him to get off several times but he wanted to keep trying, more for me I think. So I had 45 minutes of an 8 year old clinging on to dear life distraught and being a brave soildier
:think: not the christmas tradition I want to repeat!!!

I haven't stopped saying sorry all night, my poor baby!!

I know what Im going to threaten next time he misbehaves.....
bring out the ice skates :twisted:

aramintalovegrove said:
I know what Im going to threaten next time he misbehaves.....
bring out the ice skates :twisted:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Im sorry thats mean but so funny!!!!

You shouldn't feel guilty or bad, we like things and we don't, all you've done is discover he doesn't like it, and maybe waiting until he's a little older would be a better idea.
He's probably tried to carry on although he was crapping it because of the fact it was a surprise and he didn't want to disappoint you by saying he wanted to get off.
At least you've learned from it and you know not to take him back anytime soon! :)

awwwww poor boy!!!!

But yep I would use the ice skates as a threat lol! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back