Backache!!!' it hurts!!!

smess26

Reaction score
It clicks when I walk and it's really painful!! Any idea on what I can do!? Is it because I've got a tilted uterus which is why my periods were so painful and backache is it because it's my uterus popping out of pevis?! Anyone else got this pain x x x

Anyone else got

Sorry smess, I haven't experienced this but just wanted you to know I read! Could you call your midwife?

*hugs*

Awwww thanks Hun I may have overdone it !! I shall see how I am tomorrow and call her if not!

X x x

have you pulled it in the night maybe, I have a tilted uterus and have never had clicking in my back, it could just be a symtom I have never had though, if you are in alot of pain i would suggest going to your midwife. Is it lower back could it actually be your pelvis? I think i have heard of people that when they start to get bigger their pelvis can move.

Smess, is it just your back? Or hips too? Groin? I am getting on off mild backache but by the sounds of it nothing compared to you x

It's my lower back my hips are ok and so is my groin although I have had a bit of discomfort there last couple of days but put that down to uterus getting bigger?!

I can walk ok just quite uncomfortable Its quite stiff when I wake up?!

Also I have a tattoo on my back quite
Big and the
Bottom of the tattoo yesterday was really raised like I could feel the tattoo raised on my skin and
V v itchy?! Odd?!

Thank you for your help girls x xx

Oh sorry I really don't know then, I am a bit like you then in regards to the ache but haven't noticed any raised areas.... Only think I can think of is maybe your not drinking enough but that is the only thing.. Sorry x

My back has been hurting a lot but i dont think i have a tilted uterus, uve been getting my OH to massage me in the evenings :) x

I had really bad back ache when i was pregnant with my LO and the midwife told me it was due to my tilted uterus and the added pressure and it should ease off around 12 weeks. Hope it gets better soon hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back