Back!

Urchin

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

I'm back from my hols, we had a fantastic time, I hope you have all been good, Santa was watching you know ;)

Right, here's a quick review of my holiday with some pics :)
--------------------------------------

First, we flew to Johannesburg and spent 2 days in a big house next to a lake with OH's sister, her fella and their 2 kids (our nephews :D)
Here we spent our time tubing on the lake and relaxing.

SouthAfrica256.jpg

SouthAfrica255.jpg

SouthAfrica024.jpg

SouthAfrica001.jpg

dam3.jpg

SouthAfrica016.jpg

Really wish we could have stayed longer here, I have a fantastic video of Mason and OH tubing off the back of the boat but no still pics :(

Next we flew to Port Elizabeth to the In-laws house, They live on the river estuary so the view from their place was amazing. It was FIL 60th while we were there and they had a big party which was pretty cool :)

SouthAfrica043.jpg

SouthAfrica032.jpg

SouthAfrica258.jpg

SouthAfrica259.jpg

The rest of our time was spent 4 hours drive away at the in-laws beach house. OH's sister and the kids and her OH joined us for this bit so we spent almost every day on the beach and in the boats.

SouthAfrica071.jpg

SouthAfrica070.jpg

SouthAfrica053.jpg

SouthAfrica059.jpg

SouthAfrica083.jpg

SouthAfrica111.jpg

All the boys together:
SouthAfrica224.jpg

Mason and a tortoise (they were everywhere)
SouthAfrica230.jpg

SouthAfrica163.jpg

Coming home on the plane

SouthAfrica177.jpg

Sorry there are so many pics, I have over 200 so it's too hard to choose. If anyone is really bored the rest of the photos can be found here

The flights were all fine, Brody slept most of the overnight flights in his car seat...phew! Although it was great while we were there I must say I'm glad to be back in time for Christmas. We had a "fake" Christmas while we were there and the kids opened some pressies and stuff but there were hardly any places with lights up so it didn't feel very Christmassy to me :lol:

glad you had a great time!

We got back todssy too and we also enjoyed a fake christmas though there were lights and snow and ice so felt like christmas :D

Welcome back!

Welcome back!!! Glad you had a nice time, it looks great! I posted a thing about pandas for you a few weeks ago, I'll try and find it!

Welcome home. Glad you had a nice time :D

Hey... great pics ... glad you had a good time!!

Sorry we couldn't meet ... better luck next time!

Emilia xx

Welcome Back :wave:

Glad to see & read you all had a nice time! :cheer:

great pics we missed you xx merry christmas xx

welcome back hun glad you had a nice time really love the pics :hug:

Welcome back! Love tortoises, wish you could have brought me one :)

Only just saw this topic, looks like you had a great time hun.

Welcome back!

The pics are gorgeous and the boys look cute as ever as usual!!

Minxy said:
Welcome back! Love tortoises, wish you could have brought me one :)

I think lots of people have that idea: there were little signs everywhere saying "Please leave us here, it's our home" :lol:

welcome back hun glad you had a good time i like your piccys :D :D :D

Hi

Glad you had a great time the pics are awesome,and it looks so grogeous where you were , the boys look like they had loads of fun as well
Katrina

Wow, it all looks so beautiful - would love to be somewhere like that now instead of sitting here listening to a near-hurricane outside! Glad you had a great time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back