Back off my hols....

Urchin

Reaction score
Hello everyone :wave:

We got back from 3 weeks in South Africa today.... brrrr it's bloody freezing here! Have the heating on full blast.
Sorry to anyone who has pmed me, I will try my best to get round to answering them all when I get a sec.

We had an amazing time, did 2 weeks with the in-laws at their beach house then the last week with SIL and her OH & kids up in Pretoria. They surprised us with a weekend in the bush going on game drives and staying in thatched cabins, it was soooo cool.
I have obviously got LOADS of pics which I will post when I'm not feeling so knackered.

How are you all? Has everyone been good? :wink:

BTW minime I got your kids some SA tops, will pm you pics asap.

Welcome back! It's mild today compared to what it has been round 'ere, you're lucky!!

Catch up soon x

Welcome back hun glad you had a good time and the weekend int he bush with the games drives and stuff sounds amazing!

Welcome back!! Wish I had inlaws somewhere so exotic!

Glad you had a good time xxx

welcome back :wave: :wave: glad to see you back.sounds like you had a fantastic time cant wait for some pics :D

Welcome back! Glad you had a good time but its nice to see you back again :hug: :hug:

:wave: :wave:

Welcome back.

And cold?? Dunno what you're on about. It's balmy weather. :lol: :lol:

:wave: Glad you had a brilliant holiday. It's good to have you back though! Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

I've been nothing short of an Angel whilst you've been away :angel: :lol:

hallo! :wave: welcome back! glad u had a lovely time i'm looking forward to seeing ur piccys! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back