Back to work tomorrow

I'd defo complain about her though. She's doing a terrible job and needs to be pulled up on it. x x

She seriously needs to work on her people skills!!! She sounds like she hasn't got a clue!! x

how un professional of your manager! its none of his/her's business :strangle:

I tend not to get wound up about things I read online but I am really sickened by your boss's actions/attitude - complete lack of empathy.

We are all with you MrsMc xx

Hey hun, I hope you feel a little more relaxed now you know you have some more time off.

Your work are acting in completely the wrong way and you should definitely put a letter of grievance in writing to either HR or her line manager. They should have a full grievance policy in place which they have to follow by law.

It may sound strange but start writing a diary logging dates and times and quotes of what has been said and sent to you. If the grievance gets taken further then you have some evidence of what has happened.

It is totally wrong of her to tell other members of staff why you were off sick in the first place, this is a breach of confidentiality. And to top that her first comment to you when you come back is just disgusting.

Like the other girls I am actually raging about this, I can't believe there are still managers out there that think this is acceptable. If this carries on I think the girls on PF will be round there mob handed to tell her ourselves!

Stay strong honey, stay strong, don't let the bitch get you down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back