Back to being shattered again :(

CustardCream

Reaction score
I was in bed for 10 last night (I'm usaully a 3am girl) and didnt get up till 1 yesterday, I was up at 7 this morning though but feeling shattered like I did in Tri1 is that normal for this stage?? xx

Last edited:
Hey hun, yeah some of the symptoms from tri1 can sometimes return towards tri3 sadly (according to books and MW) but symptoms affect each individual differently. I was lucky enough to not have any sickness or sore boobs in tri1 but the one thing thats stayed with me throughout my whole pregnancy is fatigue :( It just hasnt let up at all :( and you're carrying extra weight now and everything just slows so it's totally normal to feel tired. You should have bloods taken at 28 weeks to check you're not anaemic so make sure they do that - I had mine done and it turns out I am anaemic so its important to get checked. Hope you feel better soon xxxx

Awww thanks hun :hugs: I forgot about bloods on Tuesday :cry: but I have been anaemic in the past so its good they are checking but I hate it. I feel for you that you've had it all the way through. I was good up until last week x

I dont like bloods either but its gotta be done I guess :( theyve put me on iron tablets and they take about two weeks to kick in but I aint felt much different :( I dont know why I've had it all the way through, it is strange because I was really looking forward to the promised energy burst in tri2 but no such luck lol but I think I was lucky not to have been hit with sickness... I know some girls have had it terrible bless em :( xxx

Yeah i've heard this is normal. Think about how much your body is going through just now.

I am tired alot but more so at the end of the working day/dinner time @ around 5/6pm then i'm ok til I go to bed at around 12. I wish I could get to bed at 10/11 but i'm so busy with having a 7 year old my nights are filled with housework/organising school clothes/doing homework/and trapsing back & forth to clubs that sometimes dont finish til 8.30.

I heard someone say its best not to get too used to lots of sleep at the final stages as it can be harder to adapt to a baby being up all night but at the same time its good to get as much rest as you can before baby comes, putting your feet up whenever you can ect.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back