Back pain :(

Emmamb

Reaction score
I'm in agony,I've been awake half the night cos I had pain in my back and side,couldn't get comfy and was actually tempted to get up cos the pain was sp bad I was in tears. :(

oh hun i really feel for you ivehad really bad back ache in the past and its blimmin painfull. i hope you feel better soon. if it gets too bad id go to docs and maybe they can refer you to physioxxx

I have been suffering as well for the last 6/8 weeks and it is horrid, so really feel for you.
I get hubby to give me a good back message most night, which helps, I sort of balance myself over pillows, not a nice site, LOL. (Also feel quilty as hubby had a major back op 2 months ago).
Also sitting on a gym / birth ball, whilst watching TV helps flexi everything, doing a few pelvic tilts, if do regularly it will help.
Try to remember sitting properly whilst in the office (easy said than done).
Also if it does get bad i do end up with some pain killers, just to try adn relax everything, before going to bed.
Hope you manage to ease things.

Aww that's not nice, your gym ball will really help-even just sitting on it instead of a chair will help. I try and get someone to rub my back which also helps, but it's a nightmare trying to get to sleep! Thank god we haven't got too much longer left! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back