back on the forum, feeling more pregnant than ever :-)

laetitia85

Reaction score
after a long 'wedding weekend' http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=40152
i'm finall back on the forum
just a little update on how i'm doing - lots and lots of movement, i can really feel the baby move, he/she is definately having a party in there.
also the stretching pains seem to have come back. what else, oh yeah i nearly blacked out on the bus yesterday morning! been craving cheese as usual. my next scan is on the 24th, i'm so excited. :cheer: still waiting for a moses basket i ordered from ebay, delivery is really late, not sure what's happening there. :think:
hows everyone doing?

Hi there Mrs!

Glad you took some time out for Luurve!

Must say again how pleased I am for you! :cheer:

My evening has been exciting! After a pop here and a flutter there, all of which I thought were my imagination, Bubs has had a 30 minute workout this evening and I felt everything! I could even see my tummy moving and the very first time DH put his hand on my bump he felt a kick! It was great! (It was weeks while pg with DD!)

So I'm pretty chuffed! I've not been very well for a couple of days (see previous post) and feeling fed up today so it came at just the right time.

Good to have you back!

Ladybird

Welcome back! Your wedding pictures are wonderful. You look radiant and so happy. Congratulations

Alfie
xx

:wave:

Your pics are gorgeous!

Glad you are back- can't believe you are nearly 20w already :dance:

When is your big scan?

fothers said:
:wave:

Your pics are gorgeous!

Glad you are back- can't believe you are nearly 20w already :dance:

When is your big scan?

thanks! my big scan is on july 24th
i think im having a boy, although i would love a girl! but any will do!!!

Congratulations! You look very beautiful!!!
I am 18 weeks today. My big scan on 27 July. Still didn't fell movement though. Felt something few days ago, but nothing since, so not sure it was the baby.

OMG i cant beleive your pregnant your skin is so good and you look so healthy, i look like crap. Your pics are amazing and your new hubby is very sexy :oops: hehe!

*looks round to make sure my husband isnt about*

Hi Laetita,
You look amazing and so happy. Glad you had such a good day.
I'm definitely getting kicks now - very low down in my abdomen and was kept awake one night with the sensation that someone was popping bubble wrap in my tummy! It was lovely. My back gets sore and I just get stretching pain once a week before a growth spurt.
Can't stop thinking about that poor couple's bad news after their scan. It really has stayed with me all weekend.
S

s said:
Hi Laetita,
You look amazing and so happy. Glad you had such a good day.
I'm definitely getting kicks now - very low down in my abdomen and was kept awake one night with the sensation that someone was popping bubble wrap in my tummy! It was lovely. My back gets sore and I just get stretching pain once a week before a growth spurt.
Can't stop thinking about that poor couple's bad news after their scan. It really has stayed with me all weekend.
S
thanks for your comment!
the kicks are more and more regular now. today, DH and i even saw my tummy move as a result of a sudden strong kick! baby is having a ball in there. i can't stop thinking about that couple too, it must be so hard. i prayed for their baby last night and today, i really hope she puts on more weight. i didn't know it could cause death - i just thought babies could catch up and gain weight later in the pregnancy. and the fact that she's moving and kicking... i really hope things go well for them. my stretching pains are still there, i get them a lot after i've eaten as the food takes extra space in the tummy so it's gotta strecth further. gggrrrr...

Hey there lady!

Congrats on the wedding and the baby!

I'm still waiting on this fluffing migration to give me and my fella the go ahead to get married! It's a major headache but we bove want to do it before junior appears, I know that I won't be wearing white though :rotfl:

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back