Back from hols with pics :)

SarahB

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
we came back from Devon yesterday. We had a good holiday, the MIL didn't give us too much grief this time and the weather was sunny and warm, something we're not used to over here :)
The only thing was that Emma got gastroenteritis on Tuesday and has been vomiting and pooing everywhere, including on the plane and all over the car and car seat. We actually ran out of nappies, wipes and clean clothes. She had a really high temperature, so the past few days have been very hard and we are exhausted, but she seems to be getting much better now and hopefully will be 100% again soon :pray: .

I missed you all, hope you are all well, I have a lot of reading to do now to catch up.

Here are some pics of our holiday before she got ill (sorry there are so many :oops: ) :

Her first time on the beach:

Daddy plays catch

with Granny and Uncle

with Mummy in Grandads garden

Awww.... looks like you ahd a lovely time!!

Hiya..

Welcome home
Glad u had a good time, hope Emma gets better soon :)

where in n ireland r u frm?

:wave:

Looks like u had a fantastic time... apart from Emma being poorly!
Hope shes better soon xxx

xox-Grainne-xox said:
Hiya..

where in n ireland r u frm?

:wave:

I grew up in Belfast but we're in Banbridge now, where are you from? :wave:

wow, you're only up the road, small world eh :D

Lovely pictures im glad yopuo had a good time -xxxx-

looks like you had a great time til she got unwell...hope shes better soon

Nice to see you back, glad you had a good time but sorry the little one's not feeling so well, it's horrible when there sick. Hope she's on the mend now though :hug:

Great pics, Emma looks such a cutie. Sorry to hear she hasn't been well, hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Thanks for your lovely replies everyone, Emma is still a bit poorly, she has been very whingy today and still has the runs. Her temperature has come right down and the vomiting has stopped, and she is much happier in herself, so it's getting better. :D

yeah sarahb it is! Never thought id speak to someone on here, so close to where i live

Hi

Great pics looks like you had such a great time
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111