Back in hospital AGAIN *teary eyed rant*

lealea85

Reaction score
Yet again I'm bk in hospital even tho I was discharged last week Friday.
I'm stuck on the antenatal ward n some lady is going into labour.......I'm actually scared.
ESP at the fact in 14 weeks or less I'm going to be climbing the Walls like that too.
It's like a reality check for what's about to happen.
Top it off I was diagnosed with SPD but I don't get how im being told I have this yet the pain is agonising when my bump contracts. Feels like a muscle from the side n front of my bump is attached to my thigh n is pulling n getting tight......it's an evil pain!!!!
it goes into my back too.

My cervix is closed so it's not labour. I hate all this.
I want one more child but I'm actually having 2nd thoughts about doin this again.

*teary eyed rant over*

Oh hon, u poor thing - sounds very painful. I hope they work out what it is for u x x

I hope so too. 14 more weeks of this n I might lose the plot n do something stupid like chew concrete.
It's so painful n the ppl I know who had SPD said they didn't have the pains im having.
Hopefully physio n painkillers will help. If not, I'm kiffed!!!

:'( I dont like pain or contractions.

Oh sweety, sounds like you having a bit of a nightmare of it at the mo!
Keep your chin up hun, you will be ok!
XxX

Thank you ladies. I feel like crap n just want to go home.
This is my first pregnancy yet it's awful.
Only thing I'm loving is when I feel my Lil boy move n bounce about.
I just can't wait to have him in my arms. I get my baby n my body back n hopefully get it back without the pain

Oh Hun my first pregnancy was horrible in and out of hospital in labour at 24 weeks they stopped it but was told to do nothing until the time I was near due she came 12 days early so that was good!!!
I always said no more couldnt go through another pregnancy like my last. But my want for another child made my mind up. And touch wood this pregnancy is completely different!!!! Maybe becAuse my body knows what it's doing this time or because I'm older?!? But it's better :) good luck Hun and I hope you get better soon!!! I had a irritable uterus which caused my tightenings and contractions. X xx x

Big hugs babe! Hope you feel a little better soon! And you get home to your own bed!

X x x x

Bug big hugs!!! Soon enough the little one will be out and you would have forgotten this part (kinda ;-) )

Thank you ladies. I pleaded with the Drs to let me go home.
I finally got pain relief that works. I'm going home. I'm just hoping n praying that the next time I go hospital it will b to have Elijah

So glad they are letting you come home huni. Sounds like you are having a right time of it atm!Have a warm bubble bath when you get home, put your pjs on and just veg out for a few days xxx

Ohh sorry your pregnancy has been so hard... hopefully you will manage to stay out now until baby arrives. And dont let it put you off anohter baby whenever you want one cos remember every pregnancy if different :D Good luck ' xx

Glad they are letting you out soon! Once you get home relax and take it easy. Hope you feel better soon!

I'm home safe n happy. They've given me codeine phosphate for pain relief so between that n baths I should be able to manage until labour day *fingers crossed*

Again, thank you all. It's nice to have ppl that can empathise n understand.
Xxxxx

glad your home now hun, hopefully next time you go to hospital it will be to have your baby boy xx

Glad you are home now hun hope you feel better today xxx

So far so good. Same pain everyday but will just have to deal.
I just hate having to sleep upright. I cant sleep on my sides cos then I end up severe pain.
I dont know if it's cos he has no space n doesn't like my sleeping habits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back