Back from scan

Penstraze

Reaction score
Sorry couldn't come on last night sorry to keep you all in suspence we are team.......

Green still :wall: Baby was very naughty in totally the wrong possition they were only able to do the checks on top half so we know lungs, heart and brain are all as they should be and saw all his/her limbs so know all the fingers and toes are where they should be but that was about it we went in and out of room 4 times and tried various things to move baby but no such luck have to go back friday and hope baby has moved but the lady did say he/she seemed very happy and comfortable nestled down in my pelvis (no wonder my bladder feels like its being sat on - it is!) and may not have moved by friday in which case would have to come back again after my holiday next week :wall: at least we get to see baby again though! Got some pics will post in a sec when get chance to scan them

aww so glad to hear everything is ok hun :hug: dissapointing though that bubs was shy about showing their bits :hug: Hope she/he is more obliging later in the week :) xxx

Aww mine did the same, went all shy and tucked her cord between her legs. The women wasnt willing to try and move her for us though.

Your lucky to get to see baby again, i'd love to see "tally" again, i guess i'm gonna have to wait another 9 weeks.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

What a shame you couldn't find out. On the bright side though at least you get to have another scan.

Glad everything was ok for you though

Our scan pics - sorry theres quite a few!

Quite a nice profile pic
n634842065_793751_592.jpg

One of my favs cute little foot
n634842065_793752_924.jpg

Face - you can see nose and lips
n634842065_793753_1237.jpg

Front on face pic
n634842065_793754_1545.jpg

side profile
n634842065_793755_1847.jpg

awww wow they are wicked pictures :D i love the one of the foot - its soo clear - too cute :D xxxx

Great pictures and glad everything is ok :cheer:

How exciting you get another scan on Friday :cheer:

Wow they are amazing photos!! :shock: :cheer: I can't believe how clear they are!!

Awww bubs looks like he/she is blowing a bubble in the first one! :lol: Bless!

It must be frustrating but I'm glad all looks ok and you get to see bubs again!! Hope he/she isn't camera shy on Friday :hug:

Yeah you do have great scan pics, can't believe you have so many our sonographer must have been tight.

LOL i love to hear about little bubs messing mummys and daddys around, it makes them so real and mischevious......
At least you get to see bubs again and this he/she will behave for you both and not be to shy.

Thanks everyone! :hug: We're really pleased with the pics the lady was so nice and gave us all the pics in a roll when she told us to go walk around and have a drink to try and get baby to move after the first time we went in she said she'd got abit snap happy :lol:

Can anyone re-size the foot for me so I can have it as my avatar? Im useless with re-sizing!!!

lovely pics....aww love the foot..shame u cudnt find out but hey...bonus scan..LO prob did this on purpose.. so he/she can get to see u guys again too :wink:

Wow! You can see the nose and lips and everything!Those pictures are the best!!! Sorry baby wasnt being very open but least you get more scans!!!xx

Thanks! :hug: I'm really pleased with the pics we got dispite baby being a naughty monkey! Stuborn and naughty starting to think it must be a boy! :lol: but am begining to think maybe baby is just clever (therefore a girl :lol: ) and trying to get us a sneaky extra scan!! :cheer:

Aw, booo to not finding out, but yay to another scan! :)

Good luck next week!!

They are fab pic's, really clear! Hope bub's is more co-operative next time!

You're having a little monkey Penstraze :lol:
So sorry you didn't get a flash of pink or blue but hopefully you'll know very soon :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thankyou for the post too, asking after us at our scan, you're a lovely lady, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back