Back From Scan

happy-chick

Reaction score
Well I've been for my repeat anomaly scan this morning and surprise surprise she was in an awkward position AGAIN and I had to walk around the hospital for 15 mins AGAIN, little madam! :lol:

After the walk she moved so the full scan could be done and im pleased to say all is fine! My mum, MIL & FIL we're allowed in after the scan and the sonographer showed them the baby they were so pleased! My FIL had tears in his eyes bless him.

They confirmed again that its a GIRL so defo having a lil princess :D Here's a pic, shes got her hand in her mouth hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great picture. xxx

Congratulations. Glad everything went well. xxx

Thats great news -congratulations

Glad everything went ok :)

i was just thinking about u!!
that brilliant, u have a perfect lil princess!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Glad everything is well and she moved into a good position for you :D
Congratulations, thats a lovely pic :hug: xx

Congratulations Happy Chick... So glad to hear everything was alright.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Think the babies might be psychic....knowing to be in an awkward position just in time for the scan!!!

Hey happiness,
Thats great stuff.....hope she keeps her legs crossed for a lot of years to come.....it'll be a great reassurance to her daddy!!

:rotfl:

emma28 said:
Hey happiness,
Thats great stuff.....hope she keeps her legs crossed for a lot of years to come.....it'll be a great reassurance to her daddy!!

:rotfl:

Haha ur dead right there!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh my God Happy_chick that pic is amazing I'm so pleased for you! Wow!

Wow, that is an amazing pic - glad it went well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back