Back from scan

poppy160 said:
Glad it went okay, sounded like a bunch of arses though!! If you were eating too much, surely you would be bigger in other places? To me it looks like you're all baby.

Scary thought though..If baby puts on an estimated half a pound a week...and you go 2 weeks overdue..that equals to around 12lbs?

You hate me now dont you..

LOL - no not 12lb hun?! I have 7 weeks max left and that would mean an extra 3 and a half which makes it to roughly 10lb. Im not worried anyway, he can be big if he likes :) as long as they make a good job of sewing me up afterwards!!!

I love Bex's name - furry biff :rotfl:

aww, i think babies with loads of hair look soooooo cute. I hope mine has plenty of hair :dance: Looking forward to seeing 'furry biff' when you've had him!! And sod the people that upset you with their silly comments. Sod em all :twisted:

Tillytots said:
poppy160 said:
Glad it went okay, sounded like a bunch of arses though!! If you were eating too much, surely you would be bigger in other places? To me it looks like you're all baby.

Scary thought though..If baby puts on an estimated half a pound a week...and you go 2 weeks overdue..that equals to around 12lbs?

LOL - no not 12lb hun?! I have 7 weeks max left and that would mean an extra 3 and a half which makes it to roughly 10lb. Im not worried anyway, he can be big if he likes :) as long as they make a good job of sewing me up afterwards!!!

Haha what am I on today?? Sorry Tilly :lol: :hug:

poppy160 said:
Tillytots said:
poppy160 said:

Haha what am I on today?? Sorry Tilly :lol: :hug:

you just thought you'd scare the crap outta me hunni didnt you :wink:

What tosh about food...i've eaten crap this whole pregnancy and.....oh yes i'm having a biff too :rotfl:
It honestly has little to do with that hun...prats! As for hair...would explain your heartburn! The weight is fine too...my biff has levelled off a bit last few weeks...so u may still be looking at 7/8lb :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's good news Sarah! Can't wait for your waters to go. Should be fun! ;)

Get that snorkel ready! ;)

Tell em to feck off love!!

Your bump is LUSH!!

Awww your baby will have lovely soft hair :)

Not long now sweetpea!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back