Back from scan

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hi Everybody

Back from our scan and look at my bean :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

scan.jpg

I'm so happy i cannot say!!! Mind you i over filled my bladder after my earlier post and i nearly had an accident when she put the scanner on me i don't know how i manged to keep it all in!! :oops: :oops: But luckily i did :oops: :oops:

The bean wouldn't stay still it was bobbing about loads and it was lovely to see the heartbeat still beating strong so i'm on cloud nine.

Thanks for all you posts girls sorry it took so long to get back on here!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

Wow what a fantastic pic. You must be thrilled.

Big hugs to you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wish i could have a scan earlier, i really want to know everything is ok as i cant stop worrying.
I dont get my first midwife appointment till i'm 12 weeks (early Jan) so scan will prob be a few more weeks after that.

Congratulations LMP xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks glittergirl :hug: :hug:

I completely empathize with you on the scan front. I have been so lucky i know. And even with the scans i've had i still found the waiting a killer so you must have the patience of a saint.

Mind you the good thing for you is you'll be able to see so much more and you'll know your out of the danger zone when you have your scan whereas i still have two weeks till i'm there.

I'm sure it will all be worth it for you too! And I hope xmas and new year make it fly by for you. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Take Care

LMP x

What a lovely pic, very clear!

Glad all went well and congrats! :cheer:

Oh wow, that picture is beautiful :D I have a scan at 9+5 and wondered what I'll be able to see - I hope mine's as good as yours :D xxx

Hi Miss G

Thanks hun!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hows things going with you? I take it things are still going well for you and the new danny!

I hope your happy and well hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back