Back from Scan

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Well I had my scan.......

And there was a ickle bean, a fetal pole and a tiny little heatbeat, all in a gestational sac & all in the right place!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

They said i was about 6 weeks and my little phump was only 6mm Crown to rump. My cyst had grown so they want to keep an eye in that. :?

I cannot begin to tell you how i feel. At least i now know that i stand as much chance as the next lady of my bean sticking. But i've heard of people having scans and seeing the heartbeat and still loosing there bean so i'm not out of the woods yet but the fact is i'm in the same position as anyone else at 6 weeks which is great and its definetly not ectopic :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I just cannot believe the last 2 weeks! I've gone from being about to start Fertility drugs because i'm not ovulating to having a surprise ovulation and finding out I'm pregnant!!!

All thats left for me to do now is pray my ickle phump sticks

LMP x

Hurray!!!!! I have been thinking about you all morning and have had my fingers crossed! I am SO thrilled for you and your hubby!

Seeing the heartbeat is AMAZING, isn't it!

As like all pregnant women, you'll no doubt continue to worry about the pregnancy, but hopefully now you can relax a little and enjoy your pregnancy.

Congratulations once again - wonderful news! :D :D :D :D :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

replied to you in ttc thread. so pleased for you chicky ;)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
Truly amazing hun so happy for you, and just before you were about to start treatment how strange!

Must have been lovely to see the little heart beat flickering away

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

LMP i cannot tell you how chuffed i am for you, you really deserve this and i am over the moon for you!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

heres to a happy and healthy 9 months :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thats fantastic news, congratulations. Enjoy this time and take it easy. I am so pleased for you and i hope the cyst stays where it is.

XX

Im so Happy for you and your OH! :D :cheer:

Great news, enjoy your pregnancy and im sure things can only get better and better! :hug:

Thanks Everyone for your lovely messages.

I feel so much more relaxed now. I might even stop POAS everyday. :fib: :lol:

And look i even got me a ticker :cheer: :cheer:

I'm prayin gi'm not setting myself up for a fall her but i just feel over the moon!

Thanks Everyone

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Big Hugs

A very happy LMP x

:pray: :pray: your ickle bean :pray: :pray:

Its so amazing seeing the heartbeat - congratulations!!!

:dance: I've been waiting all day to get home and read this. I'm so happy for you both :D. Enjoy your PG and try not to stress too much.
Don't be ashamed to POAS, I was still doing it at 9 weeks :oops: .
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's so wonderful, to see your precious bean for the first time must be so fantastic ..... loads of sticky baby dust :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back