update from littlejen

littlejen123

Reaction score
had areal bad sleep last night.. just kept thinking of things over and over again..

jessica spent most of the night kicking me which i know is a very gud sign..

i had the midwife come to see me today to take my blood pressure.. and my blood pressure has come down a little bit.. she also listen to jessicas heartbeat which was very loud and clear and jessica also kicked the midwifes hand..(thats my girl)..

midwife is coming back out tomorrow to check on my blood pressure again and to check jessicas heartbeat....

steve and i are still finding this whole situation difficult at the moment but are just taking one day at a time.. and each day that jessica kicks/punches me it means she is still fighting....

thank u all again for ur prayers and support.. we need all the prayers that we can get

love jen,steve and baby jessica

Praying for your little one...

...and wishing you strength at this heart-wrenching time...

:hug: :pray: :hug:

i have no idea whats up but hope she makes it and paying :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for keeping us updated- thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Your little girl sounds such a fighter, you must be so proud of her, I know I would be. Thinking of all three of you

Only just read your other thread hun :hug:

I have everything crossed for you :pray:

Thanks for the update honey. Keep positive. She seems like a little fighter. :pray: :hug:

Hang in there guys! Thoughts and prayers are with you all. :hug: :pray: :hug: :pray:

Oh im so sorry to hear your news, Thinking of you and your family x x

Hang in there lady!

Hopefully, because your LO is kicking so much that this is a good sign :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111