Back from scan!! I'm team......

Dee83

Reaction score
BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: I had been thinking he was a girl all through the pregnancy too!

All is fine with him. He is a little wriggler, took the sonographer ages to do all of the checks as he kept moving around which meant it was hard to get a great pic of him too!

scan 20wk 001.jpg

scan 20wk 002.jpg

Woohoo congrats, that must be a boy thing as mine was also a wriggler and I had to keep moving to make him move so she could check him properly! He's lovely. Congrats xxxxxxxxxx

Woohoo!! Go team Blue!!! :) mine was a wriggler for the 20weeks scan too
x

Yay! Congratulations!
love the pics xxx

Congrats on team blue, definately must be a boy thing mine was exactly the same

Wow! We've both proved the nub theory wrong today :lol:
Congratulations on team blue sweetie!

I really thought you were having a girl! And I really thought I was having a boy! :D
Sonographer found it hard to find the genitals with us as well, despite the baby lying in a great position.
I saw girly bits as soon as she put the scanner-thingy-majiggy on me though. I definitely saw foof so I was pretty shocked but wanted to get her opinion before I jumped to conclusions. She said she can't see any dangly bits and she said baby has lot's of girly features. She was like, "I think I know what it is" and the other girl said, "Yeah me too". They both agreed girl so although I wish it was 100% definite, I'm just going to believe we've definitely got a princess. Hoping to get a 4D scan later on in my pregnancy anyway xxx

Welcome to the team blue! We saw his bits at the scan as well and there is no question about his gender.

Are you going to go shopping now? :D

Congrats honey on the wonderful news that u r having a boy.....the Chinese baby gender predictor was correct in the end....strange?!! Hope u r enjoying adjusting your baby clothes plan now :) xx

Wow! We've both proved the nub theory wrong today :lol:
Congratulations on team blue sweetie!

I really thought you were having a girl! And I really thought I was having a boy! :D
Sonographer found it hard to find the genitals with us as well, despite the baby lying in a great position.
I saw girly bits as soon as she put the scanner-thingy-majiggy on me though. I definitely saw foof so I was pretty shocked but wanted to get her opinion before I jumped to conclusions. She said she can't see any dangly bits and she said baby has lot's of girly features. She was like, "I think I know what it is" and the other girl said, "Yeah me too". They both agreed girl so although I wish it was 100% definite, I'm just going to believe we've definitely got a princess. Hoping to get a 4D scan later on in my pregnancy anyway xxx

Thanks Tiff! I know, it's mad isn't it! Can't believe how wrong we were, both by our feelings and the nub theory!! xxx

Welcome to the team blue! We saw his bits at the scan as well and there is no question about his gender.

Are you going to go shopping now? :D

We went and bought some socks and a cute blue teddy straight after the scan!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back