• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from scan and consultant

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Well scan was funny Orlando was all squished in kicking himself in the head he he and he kept getting his leg in the way when she was measuring the fluid he he! He odder head down and his back is to my left yey.

Consultant well I got lucky had a really nice one he was very sensible and took on board everything i said and proper explained himself. We have made a plan in the form of a stretch and sweep next week with mw, to see if we can get get things goig on their own..... If not seeing him at 39 weeks to book induction! He said he will not let me go over due date yey and he said about labour I will get the epidural straight away because of the SPD . He also compared me to a horse lol!

He suggested accupuncture for pain and to encourage labour as he wants me to go on my own if poss! He also said all the pineapple curry etc doesn't work lol

Aw wow hun that seems like a very positive visit. Bet ur so pleased xx

I have a woman coming at 37 weeks to do reflexology and she said the last lady she did it on went into labour 2 days later so might be worth a try - or at least really relaxing :)

Lucky You,, glad all went well for you :) x

Glad all went well. About time u had light at the end of the tunnel!

That is great news. Lets hope it does come on naturally but at least you have induction incase x

At least you know what is going on and have a plan that must be a massive relif! FX that the sweep works for you hun xx

Oh that's great news, so pleased u have a good plan and u will e looked after in the pain department....yah!!!

Lol redbear wish I could lol gonna get bouncing on the ball instead

To be fair bouncing on the ball watching telly is better anyway :) x

Ha ha I agree ha ha! It the sex that got me here in the first place! He said I can have rlt but only 3 cups a day cos of other things just had one and now having braxton hicks woop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back