• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from my scan!

clairedoran

Reaction score
Back from my scan and it was so lovely, it made me very emotional and excited. Everything is perfect. We took our little girl and my MIL with us. The baby was waving and turning about. We stayed team green, but I was absolutely desperate to find out. I think if my MIL hadn't been with us we would have found out, just for the excitement of knowing there and then and being able to go on a blue/pink shopping spree! I'm kind of glad we stayed team green :fib: We all agreed we think its a girl, what do you ladies think???!

I've tried to attach a pic, hope it works!

11-04-2008130730-1.jpg

xx

aww thats lovely! what a nice wee pic!

congrats :lol: xxx

Wow, such a clear scan pic! I am not an expert but I have a feeling you'll be team..... pink. :lol:

So pleased that everything was ok with your scan and well done you for staying team green :D

Xxx

Wow that pic is so clear. Congratulations hun. Glad everything went well.
Well done for staying team green :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

amazing scan pic hun !! I think they look like a little gurl too although if not very handsome little guy ur having there, congrats !! x x

Oooo wow! Your scan is brilliant! You can see the little nose and everything how cute!!!

oooo Congratulations..so cute. Your pics resemble mine... you guys got patience to stay team green.... :)

Wow Claire! The pics is SOOO clear! You have a right little gorgeous one there! Well done you for staying Team Green..

So:

She'll be a little heartbreaker!

OR

He'll be fighting the girls off!

xx

Well done on the strong will power, I just wont be able to stop myself even though I know it would be so nice to have a suprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back