Back from my scan..

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Well I was so nervous this morning, I felt so sick and so did OH. When we went into the scanning room I was laid on the bed and I was just staring at OH, I had a couple of glances round and all I could see was an empty space and I was thinking allsort's. Then I was just staring at OH and all of a sudden I saw a big grin come onto his face so I looked round and the woman turned the screen towards me and there it was (I feel awful calling it it now I've seen the little wrigler lol). Baby was moving about, arms waving around and legs moving and even the whole body seemed to be stretching lol. She said it has a good steady heartbeat and put me forward a day so I'm 11weeks 5days. My bladder wasn't full so the pic isn't as clear as it could of been....

DSC00330.jpg

Brilliant news, congratulations! :cheer: He/she looks real healthy and a good size! xx

aw soooo sweet congrats hon and ........relax

Congratulations.

I'm glad eveything went well!

A x

Aaawwwwwwwww baby, that's a cute scan pic, glad it all went well, very best wishes xJodieLoux :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hehe thanks girls. I'm so happy, I will try to relax now too. I can't quite believe it to be honest, I'm having a baby!! It's starting to sink in now lol.

That is so cute and real. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy - well done.

congratulations!

Glad everything went well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back