back from my scan!

Really glad everything went well for you hunn, great news x

excellent news hun :) i bet your over the moon cant wait to see pics :) xx

What brilliant news! Congratulations! x

Hi I had my 1st scan yesterday at 11 & half weeks. I miscarried my 1st baby in jan 2010 at around 8 weeks so i was very anxious going to find out if all was ok. The Dr giving me the scan was not very talkative or helpful he could barely speak English and i could not see the baby at all. He gave me 1 pic which was just a blob of white fuzz no sign of a baby. I said i could not see anything in the pic and he just drew a circle in the middle of it. I have seen lots of my friends 1st scan pics and you can clearly see a baby. So i came out of the hospital feeling so disappointed and really weepy. Am i being silly about this???

All my friends texted me to see how it went and all said cant wait to see your pic but honestly i could not show this pic to anyone as there is nothing to see. I feel like i have waited forever to see my baby. Just wondering did this happen to anyone else. Im feeling very upset.

Last night i kept look at the pic trying to make out anything... but nothing... This has really upset me and today i just feel really down. Any suggestions

Thanks shazza :)

Congrats mrs mc, I'm so happy for you! Xx

Hi I had my 1st scan yesterday at 11 & half weeks. I miscarried my 1st baby in jan 2010 at around 8 weeks so i was very anxious going to find out if all was ok. The Dr giving me the scan was not very talkative or helpful he could barely speak English and i could not see the baby at all. He gave me 1 pic which was just a blob of white fuzz no sign of a baby. I said i could not see anything in the pic and he just drew a circle in the middle of it. I have seen lots of my friends 1st scan pics and you can clearly see a baby. So i came out of the hospital feeling so disappointed and really weepy. Am i being silly about this???

All my friends texted me to see how it went and all said cant wait to see your pic but honestly i could not show this pic to anyone as there is nothing to see. I feel like i have waited forever to see my baby. Just wondering did this happen to anyone else. Im feeling very upset.

Last night i kept look at the pic trying to make out anything... but nothing... This has really upset me and today i just feel really down. Any suggestions

Thanks shazza :)

Aww Shazza your doc sounds like he was very offhand and I would be a bit disappointed, too :(
Hope you are OK xxxx

yippppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sooooooooooooooooo flipping pleased :D xx

Aw... so chuffed everything went well hun.

Amy xx

Congratulations! So pleased for you, hope you can relax and enjoy this now :)

soooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back