• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from mw

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Was a much better appt than last time!
Got my matb form and I had +1 glucose in my urine so she is keeping an eye on it.
Measures 26cm which she said is spot on :yay:
She listened to baby and he was so naughty he was hiding behind placenta so she tried pinning him on one side but he kicked her so hard she dropped the Doppler lol! She got him in the end and it made me melt :love:
Got all my appts now until due date as they r so busy she said best to book them all now.
I asked about flu jab but she said to talk to gp so I made an appt! Don't want an allergic reaction!
So happy and feel very blessed x I love my boy x

Yay for matb1s! Glad Orlandos winding the ladies up already!

So pleased you enjoyed it and your lo definitely has a mind of his own lol x x

Glad everything went well, fab how they seem to get their own little personalities int it! x

brilliant news! :yay:

so glad everything went well huni. xxx

Haha! Lillianne kept kicking the Doppler, not strong enough for her to make her drop it but strong enough to push it off her :D Glad all is well and you got your Mat B1 :) x x

glad it went well, cheeky baby... mines always giving ppl the run around....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back