Back from hossie with induction date

Mik

Reaction score
Thanks for all the good lucks they obviously worked :D We had some major movements similar to the starring role in Alien last night and I didn't want to get my hopes up but yes the lazy little wrigglebum moved himself and is no longer breech :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

He is now measuring 40 weeks in head and abdomen :shock: so I have been booked in for induction for 27th February before he gets the size of a 2 year old :rotfl: Sorry March ladies it looks like I am jumping in on the February gang

Awwwww the end is near darling not long to go... im soo jealous!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh yay.. baby is no longer in breech!! Thats fantastic news a nd a load off your mind!!!

I'm so excited you've got a date!

Good luck hun!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:shakehead: I can't believe you are queue jumping!! He he he!

No that's great news hun, glad he has seen sense and turned back round! Wow 27th Feb, that's hardly anytime then till you meet LO ahhhhh how exciting!! :cheer:

When is your hubby home?

xxx

Wow hun lucky you x x

Hooray hooray hooray!

And you didn't even have to try and stand on your head or anything!

So happy for you!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
+++

Mik said:
Thanks for all the good lucks they obviously worked :D We had some major movements similar to the starring role in Alien last night and I didn't want to get my hopes up but yes the lazy little wrigglebum moved himself and is no longer breech :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

He is now measuring 40 weeks in head and abdomen :shock: so I have been booked in for induction for 27th February before he gets the size of a 2 year old :rotfl: Sorry March ladies it looks like I am jumping in on the February gang

Good luck hun, glad things are looking up. I had a scan at 37+2 and abdomen was 41+5 apparently, they didnt check the head in weeks though

Thanks guys :hug:

Soon to be Mrs you aren't far from me I only just noticed I am in Warminster but most of my family are in Swindon

Rosebaby I am so glad I didn't have to worry about standing on my head god knows what the kids would have thought of that sight :rotfl:

Kirsty sorry hun but you never know you may start off sooner than me or the hossie will be mega busy and not induce me until a later date

Nicola when is your induction booked for?

Edited to add hubby is home he failed his course they sent him home a week early. We now have to move to the London area in the near future how near we find out tomorrow when he reports in to the battalion at Wellington Barracks London

Mik said:
Nicola when is your induction booked for?
As youve probably seen on the other thread I posted my induction is today (10th)

Mik said:
Edited to add hubby is home he failed his course they sent him home a week early. We now have to move to the London area in the near future how near we find out tomorrow when he reports in to the battalion at Wellington Barracks London

What a shame he failed the course but its another weight off your mind having him at home, although I dont envy you having to move so close to your due date

Thats great news about baby moving from breech to head down :cheer:

I remember my first doing that, the feeling woke me up when I was asleep in bed and I just felt my stomach distort so much it freaked me out, luckly I was half asleep so didnt feel the full effect.

Fingers crossed for the move to London runs smoothly for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back