Back home - got date for induction

I'm not 100% sure yet either Bishop Auckland General or Darlington Memorial. Bishop is a Midwife Led unit so no consultant,I would have to be sent to darlington if anything happened in labour or if there were any complications in pregnancy.
Someone I know gave birth at the University Hospital in Durham a couple of weeks ago , she said they were fantastic there and could'nt have looked after her any better. :hug:

Glad you are back home now and have a little time to prepare for your litte ones arrival. Must be great to know when it is going to happen! :dance:

babyroo said:
I'm not 100% sure yet either Bishop Auckland General or Darlington Memorial. Bishop is a Midwife Led unit so no consultant,I would have to be sent to darlington if anything happened in labour or if there were any complications in pregnancy.
Someone I know gave birth at the University Hospital in Durham a couple of weeks ago , she said they were fantastic there and could'nt have looked after her any better. :hug:

When I was in hospital there was a girl there from Bishop, she'd been on the ward for a while cos her waters had broken at about 35 weeks. I heard her saying to the midwife that she chose to come to Durham hospital as Bishop was terrible :shock:

I hope its not like that for you! :hug:

x-kirsty-x said:
When I was in hospital there was a girl there from Bishop, she'd been on the ward for a while cos her waters had broken at about 35 weeks. I heard her saying to the midwife that she chose to come to Durham hospital as Bishop was terrible :shock:

I hope its not like that for you! :hug:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Keep being told different stories about Bishop, some good, some bad. I would go to Durham but its about 40 - 45 mins from me, Bishop is 10 mins and Darlington 15-20mins.
To be honest really unsure which one to go for ,I've had my scans etc. at Bishop (they kept cocking up my appointments) but staff nice and my SIL is having her care at Darlington and have not been too impressed from what shes told me. So I'm really stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back