Back from hols

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

Just incase you've missed us. :wink: me and Isaac are back from 2 weeks in Cornwall. We had a great time and Isaac paddled in the sea and made new baby friends and even got a little sun tan!

I started him on solids 2 days ago and all is going well. I'm going to post about it on the feeding thread.

Nice to be back. We are going away again this weekend so I'll hopefully catch up with the forum next week.

Lou :)

Glad you had a nice time! We are off to Cornwall in 2 days time - Im a bit worried about it cos she has never been away from home - but it sounds like you have had a good time!!

L x

Hi

Glad you had a good time welcome back.
Katrina

Hi Lou, sounds like you had a great time! I live in Cornwall where abouts did you go? At least you have had lovely weather here for the last few weeks! :D

Hi

We went all over Cornwall. Mevagissy, St Agnes, Newquay etc. It was wicked and now we want to move there!

We've just got back from Cambridge where we spent the weekend with Jarrods parents. Isaac has only seen them once before but he loved them like he see's them everyday. It was lovely to see him have cuddles with his grandma and grandad.

oh and we saw kemal and kinga on the way to Cambridge and also Stephen Hawkins by the river in Cambridge! He must lecture the university students. How awesome is that!?! He is a modern day genuis.

Lou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back