back pains

Lou

Reaction score
Hey

Wondered if any of you guys are experiencing any back pain? Especially those of you that had an epidural. My back is getting more and more painful and I cant lay on my front now or on my right side because it feels like my back will break. Seriously its that painful, right down the bottom where the epidural was put in. I've also noticed that when I feed Isaac and look down at him my back and neck hurts when I move my eyes from side to side.

I know I obviously need to go and tell the doctor but I wanted to ask if any of you have similar back pains?

Lou

ok

so just me then

lol

cheers girls :)

I had an epidural and for a while after my back really ached, and i felt where the needle went in... it was like squshy and felt as if there was fluid there or something!!!

Sorry not really helped!! I would go to your GP or bring it up at your 6 week appoitment. Surely it shouldnt be as painful as you are describing so definitely worth checking it out!!

Hope your feeling better soon!

Steph x

Lou I had lots of shoulder and pelvis pain when Brody was 6 weeks old and I asked my HV about it today.
She said that as all the hormones die down after pregnancy all your joints that were more flexible cos of the hormones start to contract and go back to normal. Your back might just be going back to normal.

Thanks for your replies...

...just needed to know i'm not alone

Lou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27