Back from holidays and nervous about my scan

Petra

Reaction score
:wave: hey girls, so I am back in the UK after 10 days.. hope you are all well :hug: I am having NHS 23 weeks scan on Wednesday ( already had a private scan at 19 weeks and found out I have a low lying placenta). I have had lots of rest and the baby has grown well since. Hope the placenta has moved up and I can stop worrying.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck hun cant wait to see the pics :D

hi hun nice to see you back hope you had a nice time :hug: good luck at your scan cant wait to see the pics xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you had a great time away!!
Good luck hun Im sure everything will be fine!! :hug:

Hope you had a wonderful holiday, sounds like you had a great time :D

Good luck at the scan on Wed........ :hug:

Good luck with you scan. I wouldn't worry too much about the placenta, I think about 60% of women have a low lying one and normally by 32 weeks if it hasn't already it has moved up by then. :D

Good luck hun I hope it has moved already for you so you can stop worrying :hug:

Hello! Hope you had a good holiday! Good luck with your scan - I'm sure all will be fine :hug: and you get to see your LO again!!! :D

thanks girls - I have had a great holiday :hug: :hug: :hug:
Hope tomorrow goes well.. I have to go to work until lunch time and then for scan at 3 pm. Will post in the evening to let you know how I got on.

Glad you had a great holiday, good luck for your scan tomorrow I'm sure everything will be fine. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back