Back from dr's & armed with first response tests!

TINKS82

Reaction score
Well went to dr's today to ask more questions and to see if can be sent for internal scan to be told "actually ur results were normal"!!! Obviously I am pleased and she has already referred me so if nothing happens this month then at least we are on the list. I haven't had any more bleeding after that episode yesterday so bought 2 early first resonse tests as they were on bogof in superdrug. I resisted testing this morning as my cheapies are not sensitive enough. So May test tomorrow or Saturday! Xx

Last edited:
Thanks girls, I am quite nervous eek. Do u think a first response would show tomorrow girls? Xx

Oooooo this is exciting, fantastic news from Doc's honey :)

What did doc say about bleeding?

Not sure on 1st response test, what sensitivity are they? I've only done cheapies as never had much luck xxx

Dr said it could be implantation but time will tell she said it may be too early to test and I asked about early tests but she didn't want to commit! I am pleased with results but was annoyed on the other hand that she told me wrong on fri as I felt so deflated. On the up side this could be my month eeekk!! I keep thinking I feel dizzy but don't know if I am just looking for symptoms & my mind is just playing tricks if u know what I mean. Xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back