Back from a real bad mw appt

aw sorry to hear this hun, my midwife measured me today and said she would do it even though its not reall a reliable source, also im sure your consultant will come up with the best plan for you and orlando. im sure all will be fine xx

Thanks guys I just wanna see consultant ASAP now so I can relax again x

:hug: Im sorry you had a crappy appointment chick. Try not to worry yourself to much xxx

Oh Hun, dont be upset I am sure all will be fine. The fundal measurement is not an exact measurement and depends how baby is lying. I had some glucose in my wee too but 10 days later it was fine. Reckon it was too much chocolate I ate after Halloween (oops!) and maybe if u just cut down on any sweets, chocolate or puds I'm sure it'll settle down. Keep positive Hun xxxx

Hugs! I hope you get an appointment with the consultant asap so you can get some answers! Xx

Sorry to hear you had a bad appointment with the MW, hopefully your consultant one will come ASAP yp ease you a bit. Orlando will soon be in your arms.xx

Try not to worry, as the others have said the fundal measurement is a very approximate thing. At the end of the day its a MW with a tape measure, all sorts of factors can effect your bump - positioning, how much fluid youre carrying, and even human error. I would ask the consultant about a growth scan to put your mind at rest. They may want to do this anyway with them looking into inducing for your SPD xx

Aww no hope your feeling ok.... the measurements can be out by quite a bit hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back