Had our 20 week scan today and it's....

pickled_onion

Reaction score
....team green. Turns out our local hospital have a policy of not telling folks the gender. We were a little disappointed at first but the news that baby is growing well and nothing is afoot more than compensated!! He/she is a right little mover. When the sonographer focused on the face to do the check for cleft lip we saw baby's nostrils and his/her wee mouth opening and closing, having a drink! :D

Got some good pics. I don't really mind about not finding out the gender, I thought I would but now I'm looking forward to the surprise. Hehe.

All in all it was a lovely day and I'm feeling suitably reassured. My mum and my hubby both got the day off and we all went out for a pub lunch afterwards.

Glad all is well.. sounds like you had a brill day! x :D

Glad all is well! It'll add to all the excitement with the sex being a surprise!

Oh it is lovely to have a surprise! I wish they couldn't tell us because i would like a surprise but once i am in there i can't help but ask and neither can my hubby!

Glad all went well and ur not too disapointed of not finding out.

hope u both have a lovely pub lunch.

:hug:

Glad you had a nice day hun & good to know everything is OK... at least you will have the excitement of waiting til bubba is born & then finding out what you've got!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back