• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back again

Violet

Reaction score
Hi Girls

It's been a long while since I've been on really and I just wanted to update u on what's been going on.

One of my dogs suddenly became very sick and it was discovered that she had cancer and shortly after had to be put to sleep. It knocked me sideways tbh and for a while I've struggled with thinking about me being pregnant, so things have kinda gone on the back burner for a while. My other dog dog seems to have adjusted to being without her now mostly.

I'm getting back into the swing of things now. We picked our pram and car seat up on Friday and I've finally ordered the nursery furniture. We really need to get stuck into the decorating tho, that's not going so well atm.

I also wanted to say a bit of a belated goodbye to Tri 2 and Hi to Tri 3 as I missed this change over. I hope all the girls are doing well. I bet I've missed loads on what's been happening to you all.

Sorry to hear about your dog :hugs:

Welcome back xx

Welcome back! Sorry about ur dog x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

sorry to hear about your dog. I lost mine and understand how hard it is :( hope your feeling better x

Sorry to hear about you loss hun,

I don't have dogs but I'd be bereft if anything happened to our little kitty. I know it as a cliche but they really do become part of the family don't they!

Glad you are feeling a bit better now and yay to reaching tri 3

xxxxxxxxxx

Big hugs! :hug:

Welcome back, see you over in Tri 3 :) xxx

Welcome back lovely! Sorry to hear about your dog :( xx

Sorry about your dog, hun. Hugs.

Welcome to tri3 - glad to see you back xxx

welcome back ,very sorry about ur dog :( x

Awwww, so sorry about your dog hun.

Glad you're feeling a little better.

Welcome back, and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back