Back ache

LD1978

Reaction score
So much for less anxious tri 2 ha ha. I've been getting lower back ache and wondered if this was normal so early or if I should be worried x

I've had back ache since about week 6!! Mainly when laying in bed though, just can't seem to get comfy xx

Are you feeling alright otherwise? You can get urinary infections that give odd presentations in pg, so might be worth getting some pee checked at your gp or with your mw?

I haven't had any backache, but still being driven a bit potty with headaches.

Been feeling err today but had an upset stomach so think I've ate something, other than that pretty good. Back ache isn't terrible just more of a niggle and been getting mild period style cramps but assumed that was the growing again. I've got midwife week after next so I'll have to take a urine sample then. It's so hard to stay sane and not worry x

Last edited:
I've been getting loads of odd cramping sensations, apparantly until 24 weeks there is an awful lot of growing going on in there!

If you feel at all feverish, i'd get the pee checked sooner.

No fever just achy today and generally uh but I've had the back ache and felt right as rain. I'm wondering if its where I used to exercise more and now sat ony bum a lot more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back