Back ache

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have had constant sciatica throughout my pregnancy so i am no stranger to back ache! But yesterday and today my back feels really 'twingy'!

Like i've pulled something, do you think this could be a sign, i have been a bit crampy too but nothing painful just mild achey ness.

Please let it be a sign.........

Lau
4 days overdue
xxxx

Backache can be a sign of very early labour, hope it dont ghet too bad, mine started trhat way hunni and i had all my contractions in my back!

Hope so for your sake honey, know how fed up you are.... have some extra *****labour dust**** just incase! :hug:

Hope so.

It is just twinges at the mo.

Going to tesco with mum in a bit so see if it still carries on when i'm walking around. Have a tens machine if it gets too bad but thats just being hopeful, lol!

Lau
xx

How are you doing??

Good luck to you. You never know, we all might go into labour and have our babies together - you, me and Neeko!!

Fingers crossed this is 'it' for all of us.

Heather x

Yeah that would be cool :)

Back still achey, bit like sciatica and a dull ache with the odd sharp twinge. Just feel really uncomfortable.

Might have a warm bath in a bit. Baby moving around loads and squirming so its hard to lay down, lol!

Lau
xx

Sounds promising! I hope this is the start for you, I think LO has made you wait long enough! :D

Have a bouce on your birthing ball if you have one to help keep you active and help you dialate if you are in labour. :hug:

:bored: :bored: :bored:

Well any pains i was having yesterday have completely gone. I went to bed with back ache and stomach cramp like period pains and i woke up feeling fine.

How unfair is that for my body to trick me, i am gutted and the end seems so far away :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lau
x

I'm sorry your backache didn't amount to anything Lau.

I was wondering about the TENS machine... maybe you could use it before the real labour starts if you are in pain or discomfort. It might help.

:hug:

If i get any more pains that are bad enough i will. But i wanted to leave it while to feel if they got any worse or anything. So i could know how bad the pain was, if you know what i mean.

But i feel fine today, unfortunately :(

Lau
x

Aww hugs hu and i hope its not one of those stop and start labours! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member