back ache

winnie89

Reaction score
Hey ladies just wanted to know whether any knew of anything that could ease my back ache, it's bee progressively getting worse since I got pregnant my hubby has to help out of chairs and bed now cuz I'm in pain so much I used to take glucosamine got my arthritis and I used to use some glucosamine gel or ibruprofen gel to ease the pain but I can't use anything because of being pregnant. Going to go doctors today to see what he says but I'm running out of ideas xxx

Have you tried a wheat bag thing that you put in the microwave? Xx

yeah it seems to ease it for a while then it comes back with a vengeance same as wen i have a warm bath it stops for about half an hour then comes back been taking one paracetamol when it's been really bad!

i bent down to pick something up the other day and got stuck hubby just laughed at me not funny!!!

if you tried something else and it won't work I suggest to get the advice from your doctor for he knows the safest way due t your pregnancy. update us with this. take care.

Codine is what I have been given :( doc said it will make the baby sleepy which makes me sad taking it but needs must

thanks torino i've got a doctors appointment tomorrow so i'll see what he says tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back