careys skin colour

amyknight88

Reaction score
careys dad is mixed race, yet carey has blonde hair and really pale skin, just wondering if anybody knows when his skin colour will start showing.. if it will?

I know a few mixed race babies who are pale/blond/blue eyes. I think it totally depends on the baby in question, some are very dark, some you couldn't tell at all!
Sorry I couldn't be more help!

your babys skin will all depend on how much jeens its has exstrackted from your self and your partner,or even your ansesters.
so your little baby might take after the lighter side of the family and not the father at all.
hope this helps,
love bek.

Genetics is odd! I've seen mixed race siblings who are completely different colours - one light and fairish and the other really quite dark.

Because every child gets half it's genes from each parent and the parents got half from each of their parents and because some genes are dominant and others recessive characteristics can skip a couple of generations and turn up unexpectedly.

My OH was fascinated to attend my family reunion which unites 4 generations of one family and see how similarities may not go straight down the line (grandma to ma to child), but skip around through the family (aunt to niece to cousin) so that my cousin has the same hair type as me, but her sister doesn't!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back