babys hair colour

amylou86

Reaction score
i have dark blonde hair and the babys dad has light blonde hair..is there any chance the baby could have ginger hair???
stupid question i know, but my friend seems to think that if both parents are blonde, theres a good chance the baby will be ginger! :?

What a bizarre theory! I cant say i have ever heard that before.

If there is ginger in your family then there is a chance that your baby could have ginger hair as it is a dominent colour(gene whatever the word is :? )

no theres no one with ginger hair in my family.
thats good to know :)

My oh kept saying he doesnt want our child to be ginger but with me having a ginger mother, brother and Uncle i think there is a possibility he could be. Although both me and my OH had white blonde curly hair as babies so hopefully he will have the same.

Not that the is anything wrong with Ginger hair of course.

lol no i know theres nothing wrong with ginger hair but.........!!

My nephew was ginger when born and was so cute but now he's gone blond :( He's still cute though :D

:D i think that gingers have really stunning features, although i know every one has thier preferences, my baby could be ginger because OH dad had ginger and his brother, but he'll still be my perfect LO :wink: 8)

Its usually either there is already ginger hair in the family, or one parent is blonde and the other dark.

And theres nothing wrong with ginger, its an amazing colour, really beautiful!

My Sister (Step-sis) has ginger hair, her Mum is brown and Dad mousey blonde but her great-grandad was a ginger, but i lover her hair its a beautiful colour

i love red hair, its gorgeous!!
OH was pure white blond when he was born, mine was jet black and Jamies was jet black to start off with but now its gone a nice brown!!

Ginger is the best colour hair to have! Mine is waist length, and I wash it with shampoo for redheads to keep it at it's firey best. Noone argues with a scowling redhead!

amylou86 my son has ginger hair and I love it!!!! see my post on this.

I actually get cross when people worry about this as if it some sort of afflication. :roll:

My son is unique and I love him :D :D BUT as I said in previous post I do get cross when people think it is a bad thing!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Freya said:
amylou86 my son has ginger hair and I love it!!!! see my post on this.

I actually get cross when people worry about this as if it some sort of afflication. :roll:

My son is unique and I love him :D :D BUT as I said in previous post I do get cross when people think it is a bad thing!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Me too Freya..Ruby defo has a ginger tinge to her hair and its lovely..I am hoping she is strawberry blonde like me, my hair used to go really red in winter, and blonder in summer..I am a peroxide blonde tho now but I am thinking of going back to my natural colour

My nan Edith had the most amazing red hair and she was absolutely stunning in her youth xx

Me and DH both had red heds in our families, mine isn't so red now but I have 2 sisters who have stunning shades of red and FIL was bright bright red when he was younger and even though he denies it, I can see some red in DH hair amongst the grey :rotfl:

I think a little ginger baby would be great!!! Just have to smother them in sun block!

I think red hair is beautiful in certain shades!

No chance of me having a ginger baby....Whole of my family and DH's family have dark dark brown hair so unless I have unknowingly played away the baby will also have dark hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back