• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby's bedding

Sarah13

Reaction score
How much bedding are you girls buying for pram, cot, Moses basket ect? Thought I better get some sheets and blankets and them gro bag things but haven't a clue how many I need!

At the moment I have
3 growbags
2 patterned cotbed sheets
4 plain cot bed sheets
3 blankets
1 cotbed duvet (it went with the set)

I'd be grateful to know this too :) x

I have 4 moses basket sheets and 4 crib sheets, I've only ever needed 2 for each though cause by the time it needs changed again the other ones out the wash! We've ended up with lots of blankets as gifts but at first we just had 4 cellular blankets and 2 fleece blankets.. we use 2 celular blankets at night, one to swaddle him and one to tuck him in. We just use the fleece blankets for in the pram!

We don't use the crib duvet thing that came in the set with his bumper, we just put it over in the day for decoration lol

We've never used the grobags cause he doesn't like his arms out. He likes to be swaddled and all tucked up :) they will probably be good when he's a bit older though!

Sorry I've went on, hope that gives you a wee idea of what you might need hun xxx

I'm going to get at least 4 sets. If we are unlucky enough to be stuck with the father in law after the baby's born I don't have free reign with the washing machine and nappy changes could be a bit hazardous at 2 in the morning rofl xxxxxxxxxxxx

I think it depends on how often you do washing and if you have a tumble dryer. I dont have a dryer and I only plan o wash once or twice a week so i will prob go for 3 sheets for pram and another 3 for crib and prob more like 5 for the cot as they will be used for longer. As for blankets I think you need quite a few we have the nice ones for when people see them and then we are going to buy the cheaper ones for day to day use!!
xxxx

to be honest my son liked to sleep on fleecey blankets so half the time I change that instead of the bedsheets. Still he was in his moses for like 4 months.

Thanks girls! It's kind of hard to know how many of this kind of thing you need with them being sick or pooing out of nappies lol! I'm a lazy washer so maybe I'll go for more than less!

I suppose if you have a sicky or poo'ey baby you would need more! Matthew has only ever been sick twice and never had a pooey nappy that's leaked out his nappy! Touch wood lol x

My daughter was always leaking out of nappies! Maybe they were crap 14 years ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back