• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babydust's Labour thread (Take 2)

Bexie

Reaction score
I've just received a text from Claire with the following message.

My waters have gone and I'm 5cms

Good luck Claire :cheer: :cheer: Not long now till you meet your little boy.

UPDATE

Zak Anthony born at 7pm weighing 7lb 10oz with only gas and air. I'm bloody tired getting to go home at 1am.

WELL DONE CLAIRE YOU DID SO GOOD :cheer: :cheer:

Wohooo!! Good luck sugar cant wait to see pics!! come on full moon work your magic :lol: im so exited today for some reason .. can it be my turn next? :D Oooh babies everywhere :cheer: xx

yey excellent ive been dying for someone to give birth on here. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:cheer: Good luck hun :hug:

good luck hun its about time someone popped on here ive been getting bored lol :D

Yay :cheer: :cheer:
Go Claire!! I wonder if she has had babs yet?! :think:

i came to post to say good luck lol..

congrats hun welcome to the world zac xxx

:hug: :hug:

:eek: :shock: OMG wow!!!! congrats hunny thats crazy!! get some rest and huge hugs :hug: well done!! welcome baby Zak!! :cheer:

Claire you mad lady you :D I cant believe the hospital let you out at 1.00 am!!

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: What a wonderful family you have now, I bet your daughters will be so excited to have him home. Cant wait to see some pictures :D

Love Jane x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back