4D scan - booked it!!!!!

Amanda

Reaction score
I am just sooooooo excited!!
medium-smiley-089.gif

We have a BabyBond a few miles away, and I know 2 people who have been there and they both said it was great and the photos are amazing. But I know what I am like. I wouldn't be satisfied with the £60 package, I'd get there and upgrade to the £230 one just to get the DVD! :shock: Well, I mentioned this to my midwife on Tuesday and she gave me a card for someone she knows who is in Leicester city (about 3 miles away), and said she is great. I've just rang them and they only do one package. It's a half hour appointment, including growth scan and sexing confirmation, and you then walk away with 6-10 photos and a DVD, and it's only £130! :lol: It's my birthday Saturday, and I know DH is so crap that he'll not have got me anything yet, so I've just rang him and told him that this is what he's buying me!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So it's booked for 12.30 to give us plenty of time to get back and watch England thrash Portugal!! At last - a birthday I am actually looking forward to!!! :dance: :dance:

Wow!
that sounds FAB!
Make sure you get the pics up for us to see! :dance: :dance:

:D bet you cant wait!!!!

i want mine to be sooner!!! lol

dont forget to post pics :D

Sounds great, wish i had one done-will next time!

Look forwards to seeing the pics!!!

Amy xx

soooo jealous i wanted one at your stage! Cant wait to see the pics xxxx

wow your so lucky, thats an amazing birthday pressie :D
Make sure you post the pics :) i bet you cant wait!!!

Wahay.. it will be fab!! What a lovely birthday you will have!!! :dance: :dance:

I saw some 4d pics at my ante natal the other day as a girl there had it done - it is soooo amazing!! I wish I'd went for it now!!

She has one of the baby smiling - she was 28wks at the time - it's just great!!

Cant wait to see your pics!! Enjoy!!

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back