Baby wont stop wriggling!

Constantstar

Reaction score
Kinda happy but its making mr feel a bit wierd lol its like she is fighting to get out my stomach!! Anyone else had this? Yest and today notably. U watch tommo il be worried she gone all quiet in me x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I get it mainly in the Morning when I'm sat at my desk, he goes nuts lol x

I've been getting this in the evening. I love it, but I've noticed before when it's happened baby then goes quiet after a few days of it... Really stresses me out!!!!

Yeah I get it for few days then have a few quiet days afterwards too, seems to be a pattern- think he must get tired after all his dancing. Last night he was at it non stop, at one point the side of my bump stretched out to such an extent during one of his moves that me and oh actually shrieked in shock- it was unbelievable to see.

Every night this happens to me!! She's even doing it as I type! It literally feels like she is trying to burst out my stomach and its always on the right side - it looks so weird ha! Xx

I had two days and nights of it, then worried me that it went quieter. So hard to judge. Went from waking me up half the night to more subtle movements. I think it's down to a change in position as can feel things but lower down and not poking out like before.
I honestly don't know what they get up to in there! It was like a scene from alien for a, while there this week! :) xx

Yeah my little tinker is at it all day and night people have commented on it becasue its so visable my bellies always jumping around, my husband gets a little freaked out by it ha! But I love it. There has been times when she hasn't moved much and even went to get her checked once becasue she is normally so active. I think I'm going to be in for a right treat when she gets here haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back