DSCF0177_large.jpg

DSCF0183_large.jpg

DSCF0184_large.jpg

and daddy wearing baby

DSCF0188_large.jpg

aww bless her in the mt you can only see her hair

awww you make fab baby wearers and you have great little models

I love theas legs poking out

At last got a pic of little man in his baba sling...
DSC00202.jpg

Pants pic of me :? , but heyho! I've also got the babybjorn (sorry if spelt incorrect!) but I find it to much hassel to get him in it so I got the Baba Sling instead it's great and there's loads of other positions you can do (comes with manual!).

I love these slings. We have a baby carrier and Gabriella bashes on my knees when I walk :rotfl: (I am only 5ft 2") but I want a sling now :D

Melanie u r a sling addict!! :lol:
bless little Theas legs, sooo cute!!

TinaOct said:
I love these slings. We have a baby carrier and Gabriella bashes on my knees when I walk :rotfl: (I am only 5ft 2") but I want a sling now :D

If your baby bangs against your knees its because your carrier is far too big for you hun. Try a Mai Tei or a fitted pouch sling. Im only 5ft 1" :)

I hav a primaxx? sling, its a silver one, but i cant ever get along with it :eek:
i dunno weather im doin somet wrong wiv it but its well annoying :eek:
It digs in mi shoulder and James does NOT look happy or comfortable in it :eek:

any advice ladies xx

how much of a godsend are slings? Evie basically wont sleep unless someone is holding her, and having a sling allows her to be held whilst freeing up both my hands :cheer: .
Im actually thinking about buying a sewing machine to make my own, then she can have colours to match all her outfits.

Heres a pic of my little lady and i slinging it :lol: .

SNV30686.jpg

Awww.... they are all so nice!!

I would love one but Arianna is just to much of a mover-groover to sit at piece in one!! :lol:

aww bless! i love that pattern!

im so tempted to make some of my own as well. its just finding the time :)

Heres alice a while ago, snuggled up in ours
DSCN0706.jpg

I must get a pic of me wearing it

We love our Babbasling!! Its been a God send, Ruby screams when she goes in her pram, so I make a makeshift one out of muslin..invested in a proper one from Babbaslings.com and havent looked back since!!! Its so easy to pop her in it for walks, shopping etc :cheer:

Daddy wearing Ruby for the first time yesterday...

DSC00489.jpg

Me and Rubster...

ruby197.jpg

ruby176.jpg

i love that sling Littlereds!!! wheres it from... how much does your LO weigh and is it comfy.

I am soooo dreading a double buggy i am considering a sling and buggy but if new baby put on weight like ellis did when he was born i will not be able to carry him/her. xxxxx

little*red said:
Heres a pic of my little lady and i slinging it :lol: .

SNV30686.jpg

that is such a beautiful picture she looks soooo happy little chufty look on her face :angel:

the colour of your sling really suits you too with your hair colour

Keely i got the sling from an american seller on ebay, here is the link to her shop:
http://search.express.ebay.com/merchant ... Z1QQ_tosZ1

With the exchange rate being so good at the moment it only cost me £17 including shipping :cheer: and it took less than a week to get here (and that was over a bank holiday). It is comfy if you learn how to wear it properly, i was wearing it with the ties bunched up and hanging round my neck but if you spread them out across your shoulders (like in my photo) its surprisingly light with a baby in it, Evie is just over 10lb at the moment. I think the mei tai style is the best as it can carry a baby from birth to toddler and because it has the ties then it can be adjusted for differnt people wearing it. Plus you can carry the baby on you front facing towards you, away from you, on your hip and on your back.
I bought one for the same reason your worried about, as im about to start trying for our second in a few months i think it will be easier pushing the one pram and carrying one baby in the sling, instead of a double pram.

Dionne- thanks you so much :hug: , Evie loves her sling it always settles her which is probably why she is looking so chuffed :D

ooooooooh i LOVE baby wearers that sling is beautiful i wanna get me some baby wearers!

Here are some more of us :)

Thea in a wrap
wrappingthea.jpg

DSCF1375.jpg

Thea in one of our MT's
DSCF1352.jpg

mel mines just come yay! i have been trying them but alfies asleep so not getting full benefit yet i am so tempted to wake him up :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back