Photos deleted

maybebaby

Reaction score
Update of my boys - I forgot how quickly newborns change :shock:

Sorry there are so many, twice as many boys = twice as many pics! (Some of these are on facebook too so you might have already seen them)

Me & my boys

Cheeky
playing with his cars
Decorating cupcakes

Making pasta pictures

Brothers (is a BIG baby!!!)

Little cutey

Bathtime

Booby baby

Last edited:
Aw yay maybebaby! What cuties they are together! I can't believe how big Fraser is already, all on your milk - well done you!

I love the pasta sticking and sponge painting ones, we've not been brave enough (I'm a lazy Mummy) to do this yet - we're sticking to drawing and playdough - less messy - for the moment!
And baking too with a toddler and a newborn, I'm so impressed!

How is Austin taking to being a big brother? Do you see similarities in them?

Valentine Xxx

Awww lovely pics :D
Wow at your sig, Austin knows all his letters :) That's brilliant! I work at a school and there are 5 yr olds who don't know all their letters yet... I think your boy is going to be brainy!!

Thanks everyone I think they're both gorgeous :wink: :D

valentine said:
Aw yay maybebaby! What cuties they are together! I can't believe how big ds2 is already, all on your milk - well done you!

I love the pasta sticking and sponge painting ones, we've not been brave enough (I'm a lazy Mummy) to do this yet - we're sticking to drawing and playdough - less messy - for the moment!
And baking too with a toddler and a newborn, I'm so impressed!

How is ds taking to being a big brother? Do you see similarities in them?

Valentine Xxx

ds1's fantastic, he fetches me nappies (ds2 has had to wear a toddler sized one a couple of times because I didn't want to tell ds1 he'd brought me the wrong one :) ) and keeps trying to give ds2 toys (and food :roll: ). There's been a bit of jealousy but not as bad as I expected. He's just a fab little boy :D

I've tried to do a fun activity with him every day when we haven't been able to leave the house (too cold or I've not felt up to it) so that he doesn't feel left out, hence the pasta & baking! I'm making the most of ds2 being content to sit and watch without wanting to join in! It's a bit messy but we're in a rented house so I only care so much about the carpets... You're not lazy at all, I didn't do as much with him while I was pregnant as I do now. Plus beng on maternity leave helps.

Last edited:
HappyAlice said:
Awww lovely pics :D
Wow at your sig, ds1 knows all his letters :) That's brilliant! I work at a school and there are 5 yr olds who don't know all their letters yet... I think your boy is going to be brainy!!

Aw thanks! He's got these foam letters in his bath & just picked one up one day and said 'ah, M!' so we tried a couple of others and somehow he knew a, e, m and o! So we've just been going through them with him as a game and he can just about name all of them!

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.....they are gorgeous!! Austin has such a cheeky grin in some of them pics! And Fraser is so like Austin already, I see them both like their Mummy! :)

Thanks everyone :hug:

I think ds looks like me but ds's more like his daddy - I'm so proud of both of them :D

Last edited:
Aw you have 2 beautiful children, pasta painting looks great fun!

awww lovely pics hun your boys are adorable :D xxxxxxx

aww hun what a fab pics austin is so grown up now and fraser takes after his brothers good looks.

you look fab too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back