beco baby carriers

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
hi

just a quick question - I maybe better posting this in ask a mum but thought some of you might already have wee ones.

the beco baby carrier, a softer carrier with buckles, has anyone got one and are they ok, are they good for newborns and older babies?

I am thinking of getting one, I've searched for baby carriers and slings etc,, in other forums but most seem to say get a sling,pouch for the first few months then move on to the mai tei style carriers which i just don't fancy as I am rubbish at tying knots :oops:

any advice be appreciated
x

I would NOT recommend it as you will get back ache eventually...and when you bend forward it feels like the baby could fall out....not very hand free.....If your worries about knots try a ring sling.....but honestly the best available are the tri cot slen slings similar to a mei tai sling. One knot SOOOOO simple to take on and off and comes with a book to show you all the different ways...and one size fits all. I have tried just about every sling style available...trust me :lol:

thanks naturalmamma

i will take your advice, the slings do look nice i must admit, I'm just pretty unpractical but I will have another look

thanks ever so much

what are the mei tai ones like ?
x

I found them a little fiddley but the tri cot slen a little more user friendly

Here's where i bought mine from....http://www.bigmamaslings.co.uk/zen-cart/tricotslen-wraparound-slings-p-291.html

When they have been bigger my man has used the ergobaby carrier...its really good and has a sleep hood but as i say this was prob from around 14 months onwards....

Good luck that site i gave the link too has detailed descriptions of each and gives the benefits dis advantages of each too...
:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back